The replacement tube for the 20m vertical arrived. I immediately fixed the fibreglass pole and erected the antenna again. It’s working great again. I also moved the guys to the top of the third element (instead of the second element), as advised by the supplier.
December was a very windy month. Most antennas did held, however the fibreglass pole of the 20m vertical broke. We contacted the supplier (DX-Wire, Germany) and luckely spare tubes were available for a few euro’s. So we ordered a replacement tube, and also ordered 2 more masts for future use.
We were not able to do lots of testing on the antennas, since work lasted too much time. So that has to wait for the next month.