Today I released CLog version 0.9b, the command-line hamradio logbook. Although still beta, the software appears to be reliable now, even when used in multi-operator contests.
These are the changes in CLog 0.9b:
- Added export_html feature to generate an HTML formatted table. The output can be formatted by using the ‘export_html_columns’ setting, see the included example.clogrc for more information.
- Added the OPERATOR field to the ADIF export, it will include the ‘mycall’ field.
- Maximum length of callsigns extended from 12 to 32, since some special event stations sometimes like to use remarkable long callsigns (e.g. ON65SUSKEENWISKE).
- Updated some information in the clog(1) manpage.
- Small textual fixes in ‘clog show’ and example.clogrc.
Special thanks to Adrian PA0RDA for all tests and suggestions.